Code od Ethics
Code of Ethics
QNET expects all Independent Representatives (IRs) to uphold the principles of fairness, honesty and integrity in all their dealings and activities as IRs.
This Code of Ethics forms part of the QNET Policies & Procedures and all other regulations and agreements currently in place which bind every IR. Any serious breach of the Code, Policies & Procedures, regulations and agreements in place will involve action(s) being taken by QNET in accordance with the QNET Policies & Procedures.
The Code of Ethics explains proper conduct of business for IRs to practice.
Additionally, QNET encourages all IRs to obtain and observe the Code of Ethics that has been provided by any DSA (Direct Selling Association) in their respective countries if and where applicable.
It is a mandatory requirement that IRs comply with the Code of Ethics at all times.
Part A – Conduct
1. DEALING WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC
|1.1||Contact & Communications|
|1.4||Explaining the Business Plan|
Part B – Obligations
2. GENERAL OBLIGATIONS
Authorisation of an IR is limited. They shall refer any matter pertaining to QNET to the designated Company Representative. An IR shall not interfere in any decision making process without prior written approval from the Company Representative.
|2.2||Poaching Independent Representatives
QNET does not condone the intentional poaching of other competitors’ IRs or IRs from another Line of Introduction within the QNET Business.
3. USE OF QNET PROPERTY
As trademarks, logos and service marks are registered and owned by QNET and/or its affiliates, all written materials are the copyright of QNET. The use of trademarks, logos or service marks or the publication of copyright materials may only be undertaken with the written authorisation from QNET and not otherwise.
4. PRODUCT CLAIMS
QNET publishes detailed data about its products which is verifiable, accurate and complete. An IR must not make claims about any QNET products or services unless they are sourced from appropriate official QNET literature and accurately reflect the information contained in the appropriate literature.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVESHIP
|5.1||Promote Ethical Business Practice|
Part C – Applications
6. APPLICATION OF THE CODE OF ETHICS
|QNET and an IR will accept the Code of Ethics entirely and observe its provisions.|
|QNET will administer its dealings with IRs in a manner that is conducive to compliance of the Code of Ethics.|
7. ETHICAL CONTACT
|IR(s) must not:|
|(a)||tout for or on behalf of another MLM Company or Direct Selling Company;|
|(b)||divulge confidential information to unauthorised persons or for unauthorised or unethical purposes;|
|(c)||discuss financial aspects of other IRs’ Businesses;|
|(d)||encourage another IR to change Line of Sponsorship or Introduction;|
|(e)||engage in Cross Lining or Poaching; encourage or induce any other person to engage in Cross Lining or Poaching;|
|(f)||use QNET’s sponsored Functions, Literatures or CDs to support Cross Lining or Poaching.|
8. POTENTIAL IR ASSISTANCE
|An IR, either with or without an Upline’s assistance, must at all times complete all relevant parts of an Application in the presence of the Prospect.|
|8.1|| Explanation to Prospect
A Sponsor or Upline must explain to the Prospect, and complete in their presence, the details of the Application Forms so that the Prospect comprehends that they are personally introduced by the Upline or Introducing IR.
|8.2||Application Subject to Acceptance
The Application Form is subject to QNET’s discretion in accepting it as a valid application and making the appointment of that person as an IR.
If an IR becomes aware of a breach of this Code, and wishes to proceed to lodge a complaint, the complaint should be made in writing in accordance to QNET Policies & Procedures.
Part D – “I AM COMMITTED TO MY SUCCESS”
Good business ethics starts from YOU, the Leader. As an IR, I will…..
- be honest and fair in all my dealings with QNET;
- perform all my professional activities in a manner that will enhance my reputation and the positive reputation established by QNET;
- present the marketing plan accurately and honestly, clearly portraying the level of effort required to achieve success;
- accept and carry out to my best effort all duties expected of an IR and sponsor, including training and supporting the Downlines in my organisation;
- abide by all policies and procedures that are applicable to the operation of my business;
- strive to ensure that my Downlines are satisfied with my service and leadership;
- present realistic income possibilities only, and solely in relation to the appropriate effort involved;
- answer the questions and queries of prospects and Downlines fairly and honestly;
- present the benefits and information of the business as stated in the Company’s official literature and from my own personal experiences;
- sponsor/refer only those people that I have developed as my own Downlines and/or business prospects;
- always encourage prospect(s) developed by their initial referrers to be sponsored by them as well;
- be clear that QNET is a Network Marketing opportunity in which my income is related to my marketing and leadership skills as well as my own personal efforts;
- treat all prospects, Downlines and associates with respect, goodwill, and professional courtesy;
- not entice Downlines from outside my Line of Sponsorship to sign under my organisation;
- not misrepresent the QNET’s business in any way;
- not use any advertising which I know may be false or misleading;
- be fair and just to my Downlines and associates, and not engage in practices which may reflect unfavourably on myself, my organisation, the Company and the industry;
- conduct myself in such a manner as to reflect only the highest standard of integrity, frankness and responsibility because I recognise that my actions as an IR with QNET have far-reaching effects;
- use the information contained in all our websites for my personal, non-commercial use only; and
- not create any unapproved or illegal websites which will tarnish the image of QNET and its related companies.